Father's Day is coming in hot, and you don't want to diss dad by throwing together a last minute gift. Check out these 8 ideas to find the perfect way to show dad some love this year.
1. Portable Briefcase BBQ Grill. Dad needs a new briefcase for his weekend business trip… to the beach! This stainless steel portable charcoal grill is the perfect compact size to bring along on your next beach day. It even comes with a matching briefcase for all of the grilling utensils.
2. A Waterproof Camera - Olympus TG-4. For the dad that likes to capture every moment, this outdoor camera is one of the toughest cameras around with high photo quality. With 16 megapixels and 1080P HD Video, you family beach day will be beautifully captured. Does dad like to snorkle? It is fully waterproof up to 50 feet! Offering built in wifi your photos and videos can be easily shared on any mobile device.
3. Do Good Hammock. Let dad put his feet up this Father’s day and relax in a handmade hammock that gives back! The Do Good Hammock helps to support the village that makes it! The small endangered village of Mlabri in northern Thailand was nearly wiped out in the mid 20th century due to the forest being cut down for decorative wood. They have slowly begun to prosper on behalf of their traditional weaving skills offering them a sustainable income for their community. Does dad like to cuddle? This hammock can fit 2!
4. The Coolest Cooler. If you were on social media at all this year, you’ve probably already heard of this one, but let us remind you of the viral Kickstarter project. The Coolest Cooler is seriously the coolest cooler. But it’s not just a cooler, as the website states, “The Coolest is the only all-in-one outdoor entertainment solution you'll need.” It includes a blender, a bluetooth speaker, a usb charger, LED lid light, accessory deck, extra wide easy-rolling tires, cooler divider / cutting board, integrated storage for plates and knifes, magnetic bottle opener, a rechargeable lithium battery and many more features. The only downside is they are still in production and not quite ready to ship new orders. You can sign your dad up for the wait list, where you then can make and print your own mini cooler card to give as a pre-gift!
5. Outdoor Speaker - Eton Rukus Xtreme. Does your dad love to blare the tunes on a beach day? Give him the insanely tough, splashproof, outdoor speaker that will never die on a sunny day! The Rukus Xtreme features a solar panel that will keep the tunes going all day and will last up to 8 hours after the sun sets! Any device can connect to it via bluetooth and it even has easy carry handle built in.
6. Custom Map Beach Tote. Commemorate your favorite family beach with the custom made beach map tote! Not only is this tote extremely spacious it is also made of salt resistant cotton canvas. Handmade in Massachusetts, the screen print is an official NOAA (National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration) nautical chart clear graphic detailing your favorite waterway including coastlines, water depth, tides and currents.
7. CGear Sand Free Mat. Imagine a day at the beach without hassle of sand all over your stuff. With the CGear Sand Free Mat you can have your own private sand free oasis in the middle of the beach! It was developed using military technology and mesh materials that allow sand to fall through it instead of resting on top of it. Plus there is no need to wash it, just rinse with a hose!
8. Beach Tent, Lightspeed Outdoor Quick Shelter. If Dad spends the entire day at the beach, he needs to have some shade! This 3-sided tent is the perfect option for sun protection, privacy and some shelter if it gets a little windy. Its small enough to pack up for the trek but big enough to hold 2 adults 2 kids and room for chairs!