Get the Best Value in Inflatable Paddle Boards
Welcome to Tower Paddle Boards. We like to think of ourselves as a stand-up company.
The idea is simple: When you're looking for the best paddle boards, then the best course of action is to eliminate third-party retailers, wholesalers, resellers, and store clerks who do little more than eat margins and upsell. Instead, go straight to the source for high-quality, consumer-direct products at half the price.
Tower Paddle Boards is the leading paddle board manufacturer, offering direct-to-consumer pricing on the best inflatable paddle boards, classic wood stand-up paddle boards, SUP paddles, and paddle boarding accessories. By selling directly to consumers only, we are able to offer incredible pricing on the best-quality paddle boards you can buy. Research paddle boards with our SUP board selection tool and buy a SUP online, or visit our waterfront SUP showroom in San Diego, the Tower Beach Club. Either way, you'll find great products at a great price.
A Stand-Up Paddle Board Brand You Can Trust
With more than a decade of experience helping paddle boarding enthusiasts find the best paddle board brands and products at low prices, Tower Paddle Boards has become a leading stand-up paddle board brand known around the world. As a pioneer in inflatable paddle boards, we offer the best in quality at incredible low pricing. We earn our customers business every day. Here's our track record of success:
2012: Tower Paddle Boards gets backing from Mark Cuban on ABC's Shark Tank.
2013: Mark Cuban names Tower Paddle Boards as his best investment in the history of Shark Tank.
2014: Tower Paddle Boards is named the #1 fastest-growing private company in San Diego, California.
2015: Tower Paddle Boards ISUPs are named one of the ten most impressive products in the U.S. on the Inc. 500, and Tower ranks #239 on Inc.'s list of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Later that year, Tower invents the five-hour workday and rolls it out to the entire staff.
2016: In a busy year, Tower Paddle Boards is named one of the top five SUP brands in the world, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos name-drops Tower Paddle Boards in his annual letter to stockholders, and the Harvard Business Review publishes an article on us.
2017: The prestigious Robb Report names our Chris Craft ISUP the #1 best SUP worldwide over $2,400 and $3,400 competitor SUPs.
2018: People features Tower Paddle Boards as one of Shark Tank's most successful products ever, with $34 million in sales.
2019: The five-hour workday phenomenon, invented at Tower Paddle Boards in 2015 and subsequently spread to more than 10 million people worldwide, is featured in The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times.
The Tower team has worked hard to build a paddle board brand that consumers can trust. Check out what we have to offer. We're confident that we offer the best stand-up paddle board products on the market at amazing values, and we match that with industry-leading customer service. Shop our online showroom and see for yourself.
To show you how serious we are about earning your business, here are some comprehensive paddle boarding resources our expert team has put together to help you educate yourself on everything SUP:
- Best Inflatable SUP: Get the inside scoop on the best SUP board and how to separate the wheat from the chaff. Also, learn how to tell the real ISUP reviews from the fake ones.
- Best Stand-Up Paddle Boards: Take a deep dive on construction methods for both hard paddle boards and ISUPs. This will help you determine how to assess quality, buy value, and avoid mistakes in your paddle board purchase process.
- SUP Boards and Paddles Retail Shop: Our headquarters and SUP retail showroom are directly on the beach in beautiful Mission Bay, San Diego. You can buy a paddle board and set it up right off the patio of our Tower Beach Club, which also doubles as a high-end, 4,500-square-foot indoor/outdoor waterfront event venue. Come visit when you are in town!
- Paddle Boarding Guide: We've created one of the most comprehensive pages on how to paddle board, including SUP shop and board selection guides and SUP accessories to consider. With our detailed instructional "how to SUP" guide, helpful paddle boarding videos, and beautiful SUP imagery, you can get up to speed quickly.
- Paddle Board Prices: SUP prices vary from $200 to about $3,000, but this paddle board price variability has more to do with what sales channel you buy through than the quality of paddle board you receive.
- Paddle Boarding Near Me: With well more than $30 million in sales, we've got stand-up paddle boards all over the world. We've put together a map so you can find a Tower paddle board near you to try out. We can also help you find places offering paddle surfing lessons, SUP tours, and paddle board rentals. But even if you can't find one of our inflatable paddle boards near you, you can always try any board to get a basic idea about paddle boards, then come to us when you are ready to get the best stand-up paddle board for yourself.
- SUP Buying Guide: Our SUP buying guide gives you a quick overview of things you should consider when buying your first SUP. From there, you can jump into deeper discussions on topics that interest you.
- Inflatable Paddle Board Reviews: Find inflatable paddle board reviews from trusted sources, and learn Tower's storied history as a pioneer in ISUPs.
- Paddle Boards for Sale: While we specialize in ISUPs, we offer paddle boards for all uses.
- Inflatable Paddle Boards: Also known as ISUPs, these boards are taking over the industry because of their portability/storability, indestructibility, and rigidity.
- SUP Boards (Epoxy): Not all paddle boards are the same. We opted to make our boards stronger than the competition by using a superior shape and design.
- Fishing Paddle Boards: Fishing on a paddle board is a sport in and of itself. Add a cooler that doubles a seat and you can catch dinner or pull up crab pots on one of our fishing boards.
- SUP Surfing: Surfing on a paddle board requires a specifically shaped paddle board for surfing that has a well-designed rocker and bottom contour. Our hard board SUPs are great beginner-friendly surfing boards that can aid your progression through the sport.
- Paddle Board Yoga: Find your chi while you're in the middle of a body of water. Our paddle boards offer stability, plenty of surface area, and comfort, making them ideal for practicing yoga out on the water.
- Touring Paddle Boards: For long-distance paddling, you want a longer board that tracks well.
- Used Paddle Boards: Buy a stand-up paddle board at an even lower price whenever we have returned and exchanged boards available.
Enjoy this video that gives the lowdown on buying the best SUP board from Tower Paddle Boards:
When you're looking for paddle boards for sale near me, the best choice is Tower Paddle Boards. You have the promise of our stand-up company!
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards