Tower Paddle Boards prides itself on customer service and satisfaction. Our aim is to exceed your highest expectations in terms of both product quality and customer service. We don’t erect common barriers to your returning an item like punitive “restocking fees”. We don’t have any of those. What we do have is a solution for you if you are unsatisfied. That's how we do business, and that's why you should do business with us.
30 DAY GUARANTEE
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
We're confident that you'll be overwhelmed by the world-class quality of our stand up paddle boards, sup accessories, and surf wear. In fact, we back all of our SUP boards, as well as the rest of our products, with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied beyond your expectations with your purchase you may return it in its unused or original condition within 30 days of receipt for a full refund (or exchange) less total shipping charges. There are no restocking fees or other nonsense of any kind.
>> Merchandise Return/Exchange Form
Please note these terms when returning an order:
- We will refund the full purchase price of the order minus total shipping charges. Shipping charges are non-refundable, except in the event that Tower has shipped the wrong items.
- All returns require a merchandise return/exchange form. Please click here to print off and fill out the Merchandise Return/Exchange form. Include this in the merchandise box being returned to Tower.
- Refunds will only be made in the same form as the original payment within 15 days of our receipt of a return.
We recommend using a shipping method that is traceable so that your shipment will not be lost or damaged during shipment. We cannot be responsible for defects or damage caused by customer error.
Returns on Damaged Goods
If your order arrives damaged upon delivery, please report it to us within 24 hours by either emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us at (866) 622-4477. It is imperative that you contact us promptly so that we can work out the details with our shipper within the allowable time frame, and so that we can remedy the situation for you as quickly as possible.
Send All Returns to:
Attn: Tower Paddle Boards
1010 Santa Clara Pl.
San Diego, CA 92109
Special Note on EPS/Epoxy SUP boards during delivery
If your SUP board is damaged during delivery, you have 2 options:
- Option 1: Accept delivery and we'll compensate you - If you feel the damage is something you can live with or repair, please accept the delivery, keep the board boxes and bubble wrap packaging and contact us. We will try to determine a refund to compensate you fairly for the damage. Our aim is to make you 100% satisfied, but if we can't reach agreement that makes sense we will retrieve the board and just send you a replacement.
- Option 2: Refuse shipment - If you don't feel compensation will do the trick, just refuse shipment (write "refused due to damage" on the shipping receipt) and notify us. We'll get a replacement board out right away, but understand it will take another 3-10 days in transit just like the 1st shipment.
Damage rarely happens to our boards, but understand that in the event it does, we are here to take care of you. At extra expense, we double box our boards to minimize the risk of damage, but it still is a possibility. Our policy is to be open and honest with you and not make you jump thru a bunch of hoops to get a satisfactory remedy. All that we ask from you is that you also understand that sometimes these things happen, and all parties have to be reasonable. We'll get the situation rectified.