Stand Up Paddle Board Bag | 8' Premium
This 8' SUP board bag comes with our signature blue and silver designed Tower branded logo. The bag is reinforced with additional padding on both the nose and tail, a boards "most ding-susceptible spots". A comfort grip side handle is located on the top for easy pickup access, along with a removable shoulder carrying strap for when on the go. A Velcro fin slot is located near the center fin of the board if you wish to keep your fin on while packing up the board. Our bag has an expanded tail zipper area for easier access sliding your board in and out. The perfect travel/storing bag for most 7'6" to 8' stand up paddle boards.
Fits a maximum board size of 8' x 32.5" x 5.5"
- Blue and silver Tower branded design.
- Reinforced nose and tail. Extra protection for the board's most ding-susceptible areas
- Comfort-grip carrying handle, nose handle and removable shoulder carrying strap.
- Velcro fin slot. Transport your SUP with the option to keep the fin installed
- Expanded tail zipper area. Keep your board protected while you install or remove the fin
- The blue and silver body shell is composed of 600x600D polyester with an additional waterproof coating
- Backside and interior are made with 190g tarpaulin to repel heat and protect against UV rays.
- The interior is double laminated (3mm + 3mm) along with a 6mm foam surrounding the whole bag.
- The entire board is stitched with COATS nylon for stronger and more durable seams.
- Heavy duty zippers come with zipper pulls and are made out of a non-corrosive Nylon for long-tern reliability even after exposure to salt water.
- Straps have internal and external reinforcement and hefty buckles that prevent unwanted opening and prevent against breakage
The Reviews Are In!
I actually used the 8 foot bag for flying on a plane. It fit my board perfectly and a bunch of camp gear to make for a 50 pound low profile bag. It actually measures 36 inches wide but was perfect for stuffing things along the rails and adding extra space for gear and paddle. I wish they had a 8’6” or 9’ for my other board
I love my new SUP bags! Really outstanding quality, quick delivery and loved the sale price!
easy to carry great for putting on rack of jeep.