SUP Bag | 11'6" Premium
This 11'6" SUP board bag comes with our signature blue and silver designed Tower branded logo. The bag is reinforced with additional padding on both the nose and tail, a boards "most ding-susceptible spots". A comfort grip side handle is located on the top for easy pickup access, along with a removable shoulder carrying strap for when on the go. A Velcro fin slot is located near the center fin of the board if you wish to keep your fin on while packing up the board. Our bag has an expanded tail zipper area for easier access sliding your board in and out. The perfect travel/storing bag for our Tower 11'5" wood stand up paddle board, or most any 11' to 11'6" SUP boards.
Fits a maximum board size of 11'6" x 31" x 5"
- Blue and silver Tower branded design.
- Reinforced nose and tail. Extra protection for the board's most ding-susceptible areas
- Comfort-grip carrying handle, nose handle and removable shoulder carrying strap.
- Velcro fin slot. Transport your SUP with the option to keep the fin installed
- Expanded tail zipper area. Keep your board protected while you install or remove the fin
- The blue and silver body shell is composed of 600x600D polyester with an additional waterproof coating
- Backside and interior are made with 190g tarpaulin to repel heat and protect against UV rays.
- The interior is double laminated (3mm + 3mm) along with a 6mm foam surrounding the whole bag.
- The entire board is stitched with COATS nylon for stronger and more durable seams.
- Heavy duty zippers come with zipper pulls and are made out of a non-corrosive Nylon for long-tern reliability even after exposure to salt water.
- Straps have internal and external reinforcement and hefty buckles that prevent unwanted opening and prevent against breakage
The Reviews Are In!
Bought this bag for use with the 10ft6 GSUP. It fits well, the bag is slightly longer than the board itself but works just fine. The bag is well made, I have to take the board up a winding stairwell to my 2nd floor apartment and it keeps the board nicely protected. Also feels safer travelling on the roof rack. The strap is nice to carry the board on your shoulder if you have a longer walk to the water like I do, feels like less muscle used which is then conserved for longer sessions on the water. Went out today and my wife wanted to relax on the sand when I took the GSUP surfing and she loved using the bag to relax on the beach. All around good bag and worth the money.